Thursday, July 28, 2011

Germany

Sorry for the late updates! I am really failing on this but it's okay because I am enjoying my life in Italy. No rush for me! Plus, my excuse for this: Italy is too old for technology and internet hahaha

so back to my little travel stories ... I am indeed very happy that I made it to Germany. A lot of crazy things happened right before I went on the trip but of course everything worked out fine! I even thought about not going but I am really happy that I went. Thanks to all the great friends that I have all over the world and tried to help me to figure things out and finding a place to stay!

Here is a little rundown of my traveling: 1. a train ride from Firenze SMN to Pisa Central 2. another train ride from Pisa Central to Pisa airport 3. a flight from Pisa to Frankfurt Hahn 4. a bus ride from Frankfurt Hahn to Frankfurt Main 5. a train ride from Frankfurt Main to Kassel 6. a car ride from Kassel to Blomberg 

I traveled from 1 pm to 12:40 am so that was pretty interesting. I thought I would hate traveling for so long on my own, but I ended up enjoying the experience a lot because when you are by yourself you will start to observe everything around more and just begin to enjoy the surroundings. 

Thinking back to my childhood, I never had a good impression about Germany because of history. Then I began to change my mind when I met a first German friend, Lisa in high school and more friendships to come through out my life. I love my visit to Germany. I know that Germany is a richer country than Italy, but it is interesting to see the difference between these two European countries. Germany is a lot more modern than Italy when it comes to city planning and the streets are just so much nicer and walker-friendly lol The street in Italy is old, but still I adore this place as how it is.

Germany is also very eco-friendly which I totally love. The whole country encourage people to recycle and in order to do that, whenever you put a can or bottle into the recycling bin, you will get money back depending on the amount of your recycles.

Anyway, that's pretty much I have to say about Germania. A beautiful country with beautiful people. I definitely want to go back again to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment